STEP BY STEP SDU-YÖS
1. Online application
2. Creation of an e-mail account for application
3. Carrying out pre-registration process at https://yosbasvuru.sdu.edu.tr/
4. After pre-registration, signing in the system via e-mail adress and password,
5. Continuing registration by choosing exam center and exam language on Exam selection Screen,
6.Execution of payment transaction (by credit card/money order)
7. Uploading the receipt of payment into the system if the payment was made by money order,
8. After the registration is done, printing out the examination entrance document by clicking on examination entrance document button on the announced dates,
9. Please click https://yos.sdu.edu.tr/tr for detailed information about preference and registration process,
10. For preference process the applicants are supposed to sign in https://obs.sdu.edu.tr/ via T.R Identity No/ Passport No/ Syrian Temporary Identity No and fill in the required information completely and correctly. After the required information is filled in, the preference process is carried out. The applicants are supposed to upload the necessary documents into the system to complete the application.
11. After the application procedure is completed, the list of principal applicants will be announced at https://obs.sdu.edu.tr/
12. Registration process; The applicant must complete the registration process by applying to Süleyman Demirel University, Student Affairs Office, International Student Office in person between the dates specified in 2020-2021 Academic Year SDU-YÖS calendar. The applicants who do not register on the stated dates cannot claim any rights. Click on https://yos.sdu.edu.tr/tr for necessary documents for exact registration.
13. In order to start studying at SDU, the applicants are required to submit a document stating that they have Turkish proficiency at minimum B1 level.