A residence permit is the certificate you need in order to stay in a foreign country for extended periods. International students whose applications are accepted and thus have qualified for exact registration can get a residence permit by applying to Isparta Provincial Directorate of Migration Managemet. For the appointment e-residence online application should be made from https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/
Documents needed for a residence permit for educational purposes:
- Residence Permit Application Form (printed after the online aplication)
- Your original passport and photocopy of your original passport (or the document equivalent to passport)
- 4 passport photos
- International Student Form (Should be taken from the university. Expected Date of Graduation should be written on this document)
- If the applicant is a minor; letter of consent from the parents abroad or the legal representative, or recognisance from a real person or a legal entity provided that it is stated on the letter of consent.
- Confirmation of accomodation from dormitory or contract of rent for the student’s accomodation.
- Declaration of financial guarantee (Declared on the application form. Supporting documents may be demanded by the administrative body. If the student is financially supported by public authorities, it should be stated during the application)
- A newly dated student certificate
- Valid health insurance (Not demanded in the application since the students will be eligible for General Health Security within three months after their registration. The students should declare their insurance after they get their General Health Insurance within three months.)