REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
ARTICLE 10- Required documents for registration are these;
1) a) Along with their acceptance of letter, candidates are required to take an Student Visa from a Turkish Republic foreign representative offices in their country (or thenearest)
b) The candidates in Turkey are required to take a residence permit from Provincial Directorate of Migration Management instead of a Student Visa
c) Student Visa is not demanded from the candidates listed below:
1) Foreign students having completed their secondary education in Turkey and demanding to go on their undergraduate education without a break and the children of foreigners having work and residence permit inTurkey.
2) Those having Turkish nationality at birth, but, then having given up their nationality upon the Council of Ministers’ decision and having been admitted to the citizenship of a foreign state; including the holders of document for the Use of the Rights Granted by the Law, No.5901.
3) Holders of dual citizenship having foreign nationality at birth, but, then having been admitted to citizenship of Turkish Republic and those who have Turkish citizenships and have completed the last three years of high school education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic.
2) The original high school diploma and the original temporary graduation certificate with their translation from a Notary Public or Turkish Republic Foreign Representative Offices.
3) The original high school diploma taken from Turkish Ministry of Education Provincial Directorate of National Education or the equivalence certificate taken from Turkish Republic Foreign RepresentativeOffices.
4) The original transcript, showing the candidate’s high school subjects, grades and grade point average, approved by high school administration and a certified Turkish translated copy of transcript by Turkish Republic Foreign RepresentativeOffices.
5) The candidates are required to submit the originals of required papers. The candidates, placed with YÖS score of Turkish universities recognized by SDU, are required to have verification code on their YÖS score printouts or take “true copy of the original” seal from the institution he/she took the document.
6) The pages of the passport with Student Visa showing the identification information and validity period and a certified copy of Turkish translation of these pages from a Notary Public or Turkish Republic Foreign RepresentativeOffices.
7) If available, a certified copy of internationally recognized foreign language proficiency certificate and Turkish proficiency certificate from Notary Public or Turkish Republic Foreign Representative Offices.
8) Eight photographs to be 4.5x6 cm. in size (the photographs should be taken in the last 6 months, from front, and enable the candidate to be clearlyrecognized.)
9) Bank receipt showing the tuition fee have been paid to the relatedbank.
10) Signed financial assurance declaration